Tuesday, September 25, 2012

4-Wheeling in the Uintahs

This weekend my husband and I got to go on a fun adventure!


 We got to go 4-wheeling in the Uintah mountains,


with our friends 

and my husband's parents.

 It was fun to get out into nature

 and enjoy the beauty of this earth...


 as well as some great company!

 The scenery was gorgeous!

 The fall leaves are starting to appear.

 It was a little smoky from some recent fires,

 but the views were still breathtaking.

I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful land. 

 We spent most of the day in the mountains and covered close to 40 miles.

It was such a fun way to spend our Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. We are just starting our fall colors! I am so proud of you--this looks really scary to me! What a fun day for you and Chad!!

    ReplyDelete