Friday, September 21, 2012

One Year Older ( I don't know about wiser!)

I have such a kind family!


This year on my birthday we were all recovering from the stomach flu.  We spent the day sleeping and recovering from the awfulness of the previous day.  A few days later I came home from a meeting to find that my kids had secretly gone to the store and prepared a small party for me. 

They got me a birthday cake.

The card was heartfelt and thoughtful...

 with some money to go shopping!

I also got some new running shoes!  Thank you to my sweet husband and thoughtful kids!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jana! You have sweet kids. I'm glad you such a nice day! Sorry to here you've had the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you've recovered and could have a Happy Birthday party!! Your kids and hubby are the best!!

    ReplyDelete