Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grateful




Today I am feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude for, drum roll please....my washer and dryer!! I just don't know how my life would be without them...well, I have an idea, but it sounds rather unappealing: hours upon hours of washing laundry by hand, and then waiting for them to dry by hanging them up on a clothes line (during the warm months), or in the winter having your living area invaded by dripping, wet clothes. Last night one of our younger boys had the stomach flu. I was up most of the night changing bedding and clothing over and over again. I just don't know how I could face that yucky pile in the laundry room today without my washer and dryer. I am so grateful that I have it so easy. I even have time for a quick nap while my washer and dryer do all the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment