Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Cleaning Party

Our two oldest boys woke up this morning with one goal in mind. They wanted to have a cleaning party. I know, a little surprising for kids to want to clean...I wish I could say that I am that good of a Mom that my kids can't wait to get up on Saturday morning and clean (Only in my dreams).


What kind of a cleaning party did they want to have? One guess...yep, this is the kind of cleaning that Dad actually enjoys too.


They spent three hours cleaning and they enjoyed every minute of it!


2 comments:

  1. I hear cleaning toilets can be really fun! Anyone wanna come over for my kind of cleaning party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary where the barrel of the gun looks like it pointing. It is good that they like some kind of cleaning..right?

    ReplyDelete