Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Signs of Senility

Late last night (or early this morning-I'm not sure which), our oldest woke up with a headache. I got him some ibuprofen, tucked him back in and promptly went back to sleep. Sometime later (it could have been 20 minutes or two hours-I'm not a good judge of time in the dark) he awoke again and this time he was quite upset...he was crying and was mad at me. He said that he had come into my room to ask me a question and I had basically brushed him off. I told him that he didn't come into my room and that it must have been a dream...I answered his question and then we both went back to sleep.


I'm a little troubled this morning because, to be honest, I'm not REALLY sure if he had a bad dream or if I did ignore him(I don't have any recollection of him asking me any question...). I suppose I may never know for sure. Is this a sign that I might truly be losing it...or am I just getting along in years? Never mind...I don't really want to know.


2 comments:

  1. I can totally relate.

    My oldest keeps telling me I said stuff that I can't remember at all. Is she dreaming or am losing it?

    Hard to say. Could be both. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thst's funny! I'm sure it was just a dream...maybe?!

    ReplyDelete