Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Let go

Dr. Jekyll is gone. Kicked out, ousted, canned, sent packing, let go...you get the idea. Several factors contributed to his dismissal:
1) I got to sleep in thanks to my wonderful hubby (it was long too...I might have had breakfast for lunch :-o)

2) While stretching late last night something in my back popped and now all the pinched nerves are breathing a big sigh of relief (which also contributed to my good night's sleep).

3) Spring found it's backbone and the sun is shining... almost all the snow is melted!

4) Whatever hormones were surging, they have now returned to their former state of equilibrium.

5) The week is halfway done and the fun part(traveling to St. George) is getting even nearer!

Anyway, for whatever reason, I'm back to being my same old self. It feels good. Now if you will excuse me, I must go and reattach all the heads that I bit off yesterday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm glad to hear your pinched nerve is no longer bothering you! I'm sure sugar, lots and lots of sugar will help re-attach those heads. :)
    Have fun in sunny St. George.

    ReplyDelete