Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whiting Keen


Our youngest is going through a Cars, the movie, obsession. He has his Lightning McQueen car come with him everywhere, including to bed and in the bath. If, by some odd chance, he sets McQueen down and misplaces it, we must all drop everything and search for his lost companion. When he wakes up in the middle of the night, he wants to know where his "Whiting Keen" is. When I run on the treadmill in the morning we usually watch whatever kid show that happens to be on, but lately we have been watching Cars, the movie, every single morning. I believe that I know every line by heart now...and either I am starting to dread it...or maybe it's growing on me. I'll let you know in a week or two.

4 comments:

  1. maybe I'd better give you our twin of Whiting Keen so you have a back-up, in case of emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny because Ben is totally in that stage. Thank goodness we have a few Lightnings because he loses one at least once a day. In our house though, he goes by "Light the Queen"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That post was by me, Kristina. Not sure why it came up as Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristina. That's too cute. We've decided to get him a few more for his birthday coming up (are we ready for three???) so that it won't be such a big deal when Whiting Keen takes a little detour.

    ReplyDelete