Friday, March 6, 2009

Bits of Friday


I love Fridays! They feel easier to me than the other days of the week...I look forward to Friday because it is date night, our kids don't have any homework, I have the weekend to look forward to, and it just feels a little more relaxed than the other weekdays.



This Friday is an especially good day for several reasons:

The biggest reason is that our accountant just gave us good tax news and we are breathing a big sigh of relief, feeling as though we have dodged a bullet!



So, even though it just started snowing outside, the sun is shining in our house!




Our cute little lego-lovers are playing together happily.


Our daughter had a good hair day (leftover body from her updo).







My husband is out doing fun man-errands (buying base molding for a remodel project) with his good friend.




Our boys have an afternoon of XBox games planned!




I only have two loads of laundry left and then I might even take a nap! What a good day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment