Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oregon Trip Part III

The next leg of our trip to Oregon was awesome!


We headed west and drove until we reached the ocean.



We spent three fun days camping with my sister's family right on the coast. We enjoyed every minute...



We went to the Bandon lighthouse;




took the dog on numerous walks;


learned the fun game of geo-caching and found several;





caught a crab (see next post);



and searched for treasures on the beach.



We got wet in the freezing Pacific Ocean;




discovered what a sandstorm feels like...




and tastes like;



enjoyed some fine outdoor cuisine;



and celebrated our cousin's second birthday.



We ate lots of yummy camp food (there were hardly any bugs, it was quite nice);



roasted marshmallows;



and had so much fun we wore ourselves out!! A big, huge thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for our coast adventure. If I concentrate hard and close my eyes, I can still hear the waves and feel the sand in my toes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment