Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Last Thing

Yesterday (the last day of summer) I realized we had one last summer project that was still not finished!

Our first-grader still needed to learn to ride a bicycle without training wheels. I asked our oldest if he would do the teaching since he had such success with our daughter.



In a matter of three minutes, he was off and riding!




Learning to brake took a little longer,
but he spent all afternoon practicing so he could show Dad when he got home and he is now a pro!

Success! He is so proud of himself. I am proud of him too!!

Our youngest wanted to get in on the bike-riding action too!

I think we'll keep his training wheels on just a bit longer.

1 comment:

  1. Jana, I just can't tell you how much I enjoy the your blog. I love your family and it brings back so many memories of my family as my kids were growing up. It was fun too to see your trip to Oregon and see Katie and Sandra. Thank you also for following Abby. It means so much to have family support when you are so far away!!!!!

    ReplyDelete