Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sniff My Bouquet

I love flowers. They make me feel happy and I love to dwell on their symmetry, bold colors, and simple majesty. Plus, they smell good. I love taking pictures of flowers. If I could get away with it, I would have pictures of flowers all over my house... a picture lasts forever. On this cold, gray January afternoon, I offer you a glimpse at my picture bouquet. I hope it brings you the warm, sunny cheerfulness that I feel every time I see them.





I can't wait for Spring to arrive!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers! You could be the next flower photographer..that willie guy would have some stiff competition!
    Thanks for sharing, flowers always help brighten the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I feel the same urge this time of year. I am always tempted to buy bouquets of tulips and daffodils from the grocery store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have pictures of flowers all over your house. What a cheap way to decorate! I took some in Hawaii a few years ago and bought a baisc black frame with a 4 part mat in it and framed my favorites. It is one of my favorite decorations in my home.

    You take such great pics! Just go do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snow, but I can't wait for all the colors to come back. Winter can be so dull and lifeless! I love all the different colors of your flower pics.

    ReplyDelete