Monday, July 13, 2009

Home!


We're home! For the past ten days the kids and I have been on a grand vacation to Oregon for my family's reunion. We drove over 2,000 miles as our reunion took us into Oregon's Cascade mountain range and then further west to the Oregon coast. We got to play with cousins, dip our toes in the icy mountain lakes, enjoy the gorgeous Central Oregon outdoors, discover sea creatures and make sand castles. I got to reconnect with my grandma, my parents, my sisters and my brother.


We got home last night exhausted from the 12 hour drive. We were asleep at 8:30 and we didn't climb out of bed until 8:30 this morning. I have unloaded the suitcases, done 7 loads of laundry...with three still waiting to be washed...and I've discovered that we brought at least a pound of sand back with us. It gets everywhere!!!


I took 1,126 photos documenting our fun and adventures. I plan on posting about our trip, but I'll have to start tomorrow since today is laundry/clean-up day. It is good to be home!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing trip. Glad you are home safe and sound. :)

    ReplyDelete