Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Photoshop fun

It is officially Spring Break! With my husband and older two boys gone turkey hunting it has been a toss up as to what we should do today. My younger three children play really well together and have been entertaining each other very well...which has left me time to play too. I have wanted to alter this photo in Photoshop for some time now and today I finally got the chance. It has been several years since my family has had a chance to have a family picture taken so when my Grandpa passed away a few months ago and everyone came together for his funeral, we jumped on the chance to snap a family pic. This picture was taken in a church foyer. With a little work in Photoshop, I now have a picture for my wall!




This is the original.






This is the new version for my wall.

3 comments: