Monday, September 19, 2011

Bridal Shower

The week of my sister's wedding was a busy one! Most of my family was in town and it felt like we had one party right after another!


The first party was a bridal shower for my sister that my aunt hosted.



The young nieces were excited that they were invited. I know that they idolize my sister and were honored to feel grown-up enough to come to her bridal shower.



We had a great turnout! Most of my aunts and many of my cousins were able to come. Several traveled far to be there. Both of my Grandmas were able to attend which was so nice, especially since my Grandma passed away just two weeks later.




We spent lots of time visiting and eating...




and watching gifts being opened.




Lots of good advice was shared.




Along with many cute gifts!

1 comment:

  1. Jana, this was so fun to relive! We really did have a full week--no wonder I was tired for a month!!! Your comments make me laugh--you are a very clever woman! Thank you so much!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete