Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Welcome Visit

At the beginning of June we enjoyed a fun visit from two of my sisters and two of my nieces.

We had so much fun!  We played spoons. 

 We hiked Y Mountain.

It started out cool, but we quickly warmed right up... 

We enjoyed every possible resting spot. 

 And took opportunity to air out the sweat!

It is such a pretty view.  Sometimes you just have to rise above all the commotion to really enjoy the scenery. 

Or take a moment to just sit still. 

Reaching the great big Y was great! 

 It looks small on the mountain, but up close, it is huge!

We all slept very well that night!  Cousin sleepovers are the best!  I love my sisters and I'm so glad they live close!



1 comment:

  1. I can see that child #2 is almost even with you now!! Wow! I'm so glad you had fun--it makes me miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete