Friday, June 1, 2012

Mother's Day

I've decided that Mother's Day is my favorite day of the year!  My husband and kids made me feel so special and loved!  It was fabulous!


 My husband (not so) secretly took the kids out to pick out some gifts, but what they picked out was a total surprise!

 I was overwhelmed with the care and love that they put into the gifts they chose!

A strawberry plant...we have enjoyed two strawberries already!

 Some wildflowers for my flower garden.

 The older boys pooled their lawn-mowing money and bought me jewelry, lotion, chocolates, and a singing card.
And my hubby got me a fancy running watch that tracks my mileage and pace.  I had no clue that he was going to get such a thoughtful gift!  I was also pampered with a delicious dinner, a foot massage, and a much needed nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment