Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Toothless Grin

When our oldest found out he could get money by losing teeth, he had six out in two months....we finally had to tell him that if he lost any more teeth we wouldn't let him put them under his pillow. That cured that!









Our first-grader has been anxious to get some money from the tooth fairy, but he hates pulling teeth. He's one of those who has teeth so lose that you swear he could sneeze and the tooth would fall out. In the last month he has lost both front teeth. He pulled one of them out by himself and the other I helped fall out...with minimal effort. He is now our toothless boy who gets to sing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" Somehow he doesn't have a lisp when he makes the "th" or "s" sounds. I sure think he is cute...but I'm sad that he's growing up so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment