Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday

This last weekend we headed up to Roy for my Grandma's eightieth birthday.



















Before the party I got to go to a baby shower for my cute cousin who is expecting her first baby next year.















We played some fun games, shared some parenting advice, and had some yummy snacks.














I know that she and her husband will make great parents!!















After the shower we enjoyed a delicious lunch...














and then celebrated the day with a birthday program for Grandma.















One talented cousin made an awesome video,














and we enjoyed several musical numbers and tributes to Grandma.














Of course we took a few pictures. This is my Grandma with all of her daughters.














My Grandma is one of the greatest women I know! I hope that I can be just like her when I grow up to be eighty!!

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you! Thank you for being at the shower. I am grateful that you are so good at taking photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you made for Christmas. I hope that will be coming soon, like maybe Dec. 26th. Running in the snow? That sounds so fun. I had to put a sweatshirt on today. Jeff had the air conditioner on too high. Brrrrr.

    ReplyDelete