Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Projects

I have been a busy little elf during the past few weeks. I have put a few miles on my sewing machine...and I really like how the projects turned out! But I can't show you them! I used some stain and wood glue and sandpaper for another fun project. I can't show you that one either...but it turned out pretty awesome as well. I also spent no less that four and a half hours up the canyon taking pics of my kids in the fall plumage....not to mention countless hours in photoshop. I can show you a few pics that turned out pretty good, but didn't make the final cut to be printed...











I do think I have some pretty cute kiddos! I have finished a big chunk of Christmas...and it feels great! I ran in the snow yesterday morning and had the song "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" playing in my head the whole way. This morning there wasn't snow...just ice and cold. I'm still trying to get warm!

1 comment: