Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My New Year's Resolutions


I've decided to post some of my goals for this year. Why? Because if I share them, I will be accountable and much more likely to follow through.... So, here goes:


1- Spend time one on one with each of my children once weekly doing something they want to do.

2- Be more successful at eating dinner together as a family.

3- Read to my youngest for half an hour each day when the other kids are at school.

4- Prepare more meaningful FHE lessons (which means thinking about the topic sooner than 20 minutes previous).

5- Limit the time I spend online (reading news, email, facebook, blogging, etc.) to under an hour each day.

6- Earn the YW medallion. (I earned this when I was younger, but as a leader, I have the opportunity to earn it again...might as well!)

7- Run a sub 3:25 marathon in St. George this October.

8- Go to Hawaii for our 15 year anniversary!


Okay, maybe that last one is more of a hope than a goal, but you have to start somewhere! Right? I'm being a believer that if I write it down, it has a better chance of happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment