Thursday, September 24, 2009

What Time Is It?


Our youngest has an unusual interest. He always wants to know what time it is. He doesn't ask because he is waiting for an event or looking forward to a certain time of day. He just wants to know what time it is. After I tell him the time, he repeats my answer and then says okay...and then goes about doing whatever it is he is doing. Interesting, huh? Here comes the really interesting part-he asks 4-5 times a day! It doesn't really make sense to me because he has no real perception of a schedule or anything...he doesn't know that the other kids come home at 3:30 or that we usually have lunch at 11:30. He just wants to know what time it is. I have wondered why he asks and what his little mind is thinking, but I really can't come up with an explanation. Maybe he will grow up to be a horologist (clock maker)! It is a mystery to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment