Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fighting Boredom

Kids get bored easily... if they don't have something to do or look forward to doing, boredom creeps in. Although we are only in our second week of summer, my kids are already asking me to come up with things to do. Yesterday was too cold to enjoy water activities so we headed over to a local park and the kids played for a couple hours. To keep me from getting bored (I don't enjoy playgrounds as much as I did 20+ years ago), I brought my camera and snapped a few shots of them not being bored.


































At least for a few minutes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The playground is was better when you're a kid. EXCEPT (drum roll please) the swings! Being bigger now you can go higher and faster than you ever could as a kid. The ONLY bonus to being a grown up!

    ReplyDelete