Friday, June 12, 2009

Distracted


I think I am losing it! My mind has been occupied lately and normal/rational thought is somehow escaping me.


For example: I made bread on Tuesday and set the timer for 10 extra minutes...I bake bread every week and I know how long to cook it...who knows what I was thinking??? This week we are enjoying darker, dryer bread than normal! Also...I was showering yesterday and after shampooing my hair, instead of getting conditioner, I found myself lathering my hair once again with more shampoo! My kids come up to talk to me and even though I am looking at them and I can see their mouths moving, I have no clue what they just said and they have to repeat it... Today I got halfway through cleaning the house ( a workout by itself) to discover that I forgot to put on deodorant this morning after I showered. How could I forget deodorant???



So....if you see me out getting my mail and I am missing an item of clothing or at the grocery store with mascara/eyeliner on only one eye...or if at church I ignore you when you say "hi, " just know, I am a bit distracted....I'm not going crazy, at least, I hope not!

1 comment:

  1. you are not alone.

    what are you thinking about that has you so distracted?

    ReplyDelete