Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm Old!

Mid-September we celebrated my birthday. It was a lovely Saturday. My husband asked me what I wanted several days prior. I knew right away! My life has been so busy lately and I really fell behind on our blog. For my birthday, I asked for one thing: time to blog without any interruptions.


So that is exactly what I got. It was wonderful. I spent the day documenting our busy August. After an early football game, my hubby took over my usual Saturday duties, transporting the boys in their lawn-mowing, cleaning the house, keeping the kids occupied and fed. It was great and felt so good to get caught up!






On a side note, just days after my birthday, I had to fill out a form that included a space with my age. I didn't realize until the next day that I put in the wrong age! And it wasn't what you would think...that I put in my age that I had just passed....no, I skipped a year, putting myself a year older than I really am. The fact that I can't even remember how old I am tells a sad tale: I'm old!

1 comment:

  1. Jana, you are NOT old! I am old, today I got stuff out to fix me an omelet--had left-over veggies to put in. When I got ready to put the veggies in, I couldn't find them--started accusing Guy of eating veggies in the night (which he would NOT do!!). Even looked in the garbage for the baggie to see if it was there! No! Puzzle, what happened to the veggies??? They were sitting on the stove where I got them out not 5 minutes earlier, waiting for me! Good Grief!! That's old!

    ReplyDelete