Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

This last weekend we enjoyed a great feast!



It was general conference and we enjoyed each session as if it were a grand meal.



We listened to our prophet and the apostles speak great words of wisdom and council. Sometimes when I think about how scary our world is right now and what my children face as they grow up in it, I feel frightened. I am so grateful to have the guidance I need to prepare them and also to teach them the way of safety.



Our second oldest was excited to be able to attend the Priesthood session of conference for the first time.




He enjoyed the time with his Dad and his brother...and a tasty dinner afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy! Didn't you love Pres. Packer's talk and Elder Bednar's talk and Sister Dalton's talk-all gave such good help and protection for your kids! I am so grateful for revelation!

    ReplyDelete