Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday!

We have had one birthday party after another here lately.

The first week my sister was here we celebrated her boyfriend's birthday.



He is a nice boy from Gunnison. He celebrated his birthday by going sky-diving...and he survived to tell the tale. He can't wait to go again.



It took awhile to light his 24 candles!




He received several nice gifts. This blanket was made by a certain girl for a certain boy. I think he liked it.





Just a few days later, we celebrated my sister's birthday along with my brother's birthday. It was a great evening with tasty Mexican food,




and a delicious ice cream cake that my sister and I made. She knows how to make them and I wanted to learn how...it really wasn't that hard and it turned out great!



My cute sister and my handsome brother!




One, two, three, blow!!





We had a really fun evening together. One year older and wiser too, Happy Birthday to YOU!!

1 comment: