Monday, May 23, 2011

An Eventful Spring

It has been an eventful Spring! Not only are we starting to grow moss on our toes and mold behind our ears, we are witnessing the wettest Spring in the last 100 years...or more!!!


We have been soaking up the sunny, dry days which are few and far between and we're starting to wonder when will summer arrive???



Check out the mushroom growing in our front yard...



but the soggy weather isn't the main reason why this has been an eventful Spring at our house!







Our daughter's room has been newly refurnished with a bunkbed...















and a new bunkmate!












My sister is here for the summer! And we are thrilled!! She will be here all summer long and we are so excited that she will be staying with us!!!!






I love my sister!! It has been a long time since we got to spend time together and we are making up for many years apart.






While many people are walking around gloomy about the overcast skies, we are all smiles! We look forward to the upcoming summer months and the adventures that await us.








We are glad that this dashing young man has a summer internship nearby! Yes, it has been an eventful Spring indeed!


1 comment:

  1. Jana, I just love your posts. It makes me feel good to actually "see" Katie in your home. I hope she is being helpful! Every time I tell her that, I get a lecture "Mother, you raised me right?!?!" Do you hear the inflection of her voice?

    We have moss and mushrooms, ice and frozen windshields still! I have a fire going as I type! I wonder if summer will come?? Thanks again for the wonderful posts! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete