Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"Surprise, Mom!"

I had a fabulous day on my birthday this year. My girlfriends took me out to lunch to Guru's in Provo. We chatted and solved the worlds' problems one at a time. It was really fun. To continue the no-cooking theme, my parents (who were in town) took me, my husband and my brother out for dinner for some tasty Italian. It was also delicious and we had a great visit together. I didn't think my day could have been any better....



until we got home. The kids were waiting in the garage with a blindfold. They led me in to another party: balloons, letters, brownies with candles, and gifts!



It was great!! They sang and I put out the fire!



They had pooled their money together and our oldest went to the store in the dark, on his scooter to pull off the surprise. It was just so thoughtful!


I love my kids!! They are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment