Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

My Mom and Dad recently dropped my youngest sister off at college up at BYU-Idaho. Afterward, they headed down for a quick visit.


The kids had a great time with them. Grandpa took lots of pictures;


Grandma read lots of books;



and, of course, all the latest guns were brought out...



to be inspected and admired.


My Dad brought truckloads of fresh produce! I was so grateful and we quickly got to work...eating it and preserving the fruits and veggies. My Mom helped with salsa and peaches...we had a great day together in the kitchen. Thanks so much Mom!!



My Dad took on a couple of repair projects...some of which weren't so glamorous, but my Dad can do/fix anything and I am so grateful for his expertise!

It was a really fun visit! Thanks for everything Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment