Thursday, February 16, 2012

We Love Our Handyman!

I love my Dad! Whenever he is here he always asks me if there is anything he can do around the house.










Not that he's bored or anything...it's his way of showing me he loves me. And I sure do love and appreciate all that he does.





After finding out that we did have a couple of projects that needed attention, he jumped right in! Our dishwasher has been on it's last leg for many months and while he was here, my Dad laid our old one to rest and installed a brand new one. (Yes, my dishes are sparkling now!)



I loved that he involved the kids. They will have good memories of working with Grandpa.





Grandpa quizzed them on electrical, plumbing, and righty-tighty lefty-loosy!




The dishwasher was a breeze and in about an hour it was up and going. The next project initially seemed like a cinch, but it turned into a 2-day project!




Not a very glamorous place to spend 2 days, but my Dad can conquer anything...be it the wrong size plumbing, or an uneven floor, he will succeed! Thank you Dad!! We love our new dishwasher/toilet!!


No comments:

Post a Comment