Monday, May 3, 2010

Rearranging

I took the last several days off from my new hobby to address some space issues. I had conveniently been ignoring the problem by simply closing bedroom doors, but finally I could close doors no longer!! It was time for a change!



We have now switched all the boys (except our youngest) into the biggest of our kids rooms. Yes, it is a little squishy, but we ousted the toys to another space and I believe that the clutter issue is now resolved (as long as I can keep them making their beds!!)


Our daughter is thrilled at the new bedroom arrangement. She is now in charge of our youngest and has whole-heartedly taken on the task of book reading at bedtime and more! It has been great since she loves to mother and he loves to let her mother him. She tells me that he climbs in bed with her and she reads to him until he falls asleep and then she moves him into his bed. Voila!! Why did I wait so long to make this change??? Well it was a good move and a good project to have behind me!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when they start taking care of each other. Makes life feel soooo good! ps Their rooms look great!

    ReplyDelete