Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On Time?


Living several states away from my parents means that I cannot procrastinate gift-giving. I have to allow ample time for shipping...which sometimes is unreliable. (Their Christmas present last year made a detour to Kentucky before arriving in Oregon....I know, puzzling! Yes, it was late!!) Planning ahead is a challenge for me because I find it difficult to come up with gift ideas at all, not to mention two weeks in advance! With Mother's Day this weekend I did start planning last week and was able to get my Mom's gift sent off by Tuesday. Hopefully, (crossing my fingers) it will arrive on time. I really hope she likes it...I like it...so much in fact, that I made one for myself too!! Happy Early Mother's Day to me! After she opens it, I'll let you know what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment