Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good News/ Bad News

I am happy and sad all at once. A little confusing, I must admit.




First the good news: I started running again this week! Yay!!!! After six weeks off my injury seems to be completely healed! I am having to start slowly and I will have to rebuild my endurance, but at least I can run again! I really missed it.





And the bad news: Lottery results for the St. George Marathon were posted on Monday evening and I didn't make it in... so depressing!!! I know that the odds (7200 out of 10,510) are getting harder as more people join in the fun, but I still thought I would make it in! Big Bummer!! I have had a couple of days for it to sink in now.... I guess that this is not a marathon year for me...I am looking at a couple of half marathons instead.




I know that sometimes the unexpected turns out to be a blessing in disguise! I am hoping!!

2 comments:

  1. Who is the girl in the white headband, nice ass, and perky... I need to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry! I thought this was a public blog . . . my mistake.

    Excuse me. . .

    I'll leave you two to yourselves.

    (I was going to say, why does that picture look like is it sooooo not fun?)

    ReplyDelete