Monday, December 22, 2008

Make a list, check it twice


I have enjoyed my friends' blogs so much and have been planning on creating my own....time has passed, ideas have come and gone, I almost gave up on myself, and then today I decided it was time! Christmas-time is all about to do lists...gift-giving, party-going, house-decorating...it goes on and on. Today I reached a milestone--I have crossed off my last item on my last list. (Sigh of relief!!!!) So now it is time to relax and enjoy...I decided that I ought to add one more gift to my list- a gift to myself. Hmmmm, what should it be?? How about sit down and finally start that blog!! So this is the beginning. My intent for this blog is to share those adventures and moments that add flavor and spice to life. We have many family members and friends who live far away and I also hope that this blog can shorten the miles and help us feel like next door neighbors. Let the blogging begin!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome,welcome. I'm so glad to finally see you have joined in on all the reindeer fun! Merry Christmas.
    I love your family picture, very cute.

    ReplyDelete